Friday, March 4, 2011

We found a new park!

For some time now I've been meaning to check out one of our local parks I hadn't yet visited. I'd heard some people talk about feeding the ducks. From the road I could see it had a playground. But that was about all I knew. This morning, Megan and I finally visited it and discovered it truly is a hidden gem, and I mean hidden. Tucked away behind a strip mall and a church along the main business corridor, we pass this park often, and I never realized how large it was or all it had to offer. We'll definitely be stopping here more often!

Megan saw other people feeding the ducks and geese and asked if we could feed them. I know it's bad for them, but we just might have to bring some bread one time to feed them.
All my ducks in a row ...






 A grandfather and grandson were out flying a kite while we were at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment