Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bug boxes, birthdays, and visitors

Here are a few photos from this past week. The first is of Megan enjoying a bug box my parents gave her. We found some type of beetle perched on the back door last weekend and I put it in the bug box. Megan loved looking at her bug, but I'm not sure he survived for long. I later found leg pieces inside the box.


Megan looked cute in this sundress last Sunday, so we snapped some pictures. 

Josh's birthday was Thursday, so I picked up fixings for mushroom and Swiss burgers (his favorite), corn on the cob, and roasted seasoned potatoes.


Last night, we hosted my Aunt Debby and her (and my dad's) cousin, Linda. They were on their way from Texas to Indiana to visit family, so they stayed overnight at our house to break up their trip. 

                                                                                           
Aunt Debby gave Megan a very fun playset with reusable stickers. This kept Megan occupied for a long time this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment