Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Turkey Run, Part Two


We spent a lot of time hanging around my parents' camp site. This is one of my favorite pictures of my grandma, Abigail, and me. 



Abigail and my grandpa.



Watching bubbles.



Four generations: My grandpa, me, Abigail, grandma, and my dad.


Waiting in the stroller outside the bath house!


My sister helped Megan do a head stand at the campground's playground.


The landing!


Megan enjoyed pushing Abigail around the campground in the stroller.






Marshmallow on fire!


One morning we went to the nature center for "Help Feed the Birds." The kids went out in the wildlife observation area and spread bird seed and crushed corn all over for the birds to eat.



Then everyone went back inside and watched the birds - and the groundhog - eat breakfast.



Megan checked out all the interactive exhibits in the nature center.



Abigail and my parents.



Megan also checked out the honey bees.


No comments:

Post a Comment