Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in Indiana

We spent much of the past week visiting my parents, siblings, and grandma in Indiana. We came home with lots of new toys, including these dollhouse-sized dolls my parents gave Megan.
Josh was excited when he opened this video game from my mom.
My sister gave Megan bubble bath, bath crayons, and bath finger paints.
Megan also got a fun tree house play set from my parents.
Megan helped my grandma open her gifts.
Missy the cat at grandma's house.
A four-generation picture with grandma, my mom, me, and Megan.
Dad and Josh resting their eyes at grandma's house.
 And Josh being goofy.
Megan was playing with my grandma's cat figurines, and I like how this shot includes a photo of my grandparents, taken in the late 1970s or early 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment