Thursday, January 20, 2011

Impressive snow

We woke up this morning to ten inches of snow. I don't think St. Louis has gotten a snowfall that large since I moved here. It's almost like living back up in Northwest Indiana. Sadly, it was too deep for Megan to go sledding in our back yard. The sled just sank into the snow. Megan could hardly walk, too. She asked to go back in pretty quickly.


Josh stuck a ruler on our patio table. Sorry, but for some odd reason the picture uploaded sideways to my blog and I can't figure out how to rotate it.




Also, here's Megan helping me vacuum the living room before our Parents as Teachers educator came over yesterday morning. Ms. Carol and Megan often sit on the floor to do their activities, so it gives me motivation to clean. Parents as Teachers is an early childhood program in the public schools here. It offers parents suggestions about how to help their children learn and includes home visits (lots of play disguised as learning) and developmental screenings. Megan had her 3-year-old screening (called a DIAL) yesterday and scored in the 95th percentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment