Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy birthday to Megan!

We celebrated Megan's third birthday on Sunday with Josh's mom and her husband, and Megan's "adopted" grandparents, Mike and Mary. Her actual birthday is tomorrow, January 26. Megan likes the game, Candyland, so I tried my hand at this cake.
 Opening gifts from mommy and daddy ...
 New puzzles from mommy and daddy.

 A movie and book from Grandpa and Grandma Kelly.
 A Wii game from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Mary.
 More PEZ for the dispensers she got for Christmas.
 Books from mommy and daddy.
Enjoying her PEZ!
 Hanging out with Grandpa Bill and Grandma Cathy, and sporting the new outfit they gave her.
 Time for cake!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice , been awhile since I got young p--y but I enjoyed all my daughters , granddaus soon I hope ........more little p--y

    ReplyDelete