Saturday, October 1, 2011

Big siblings' class!

I took Megan to a siblings' class at the hospital this morning. Here she is waiting for the class to start and sporting a name tag and pretty "I'm the big sister" sticker.


Megan said her favorite part of the class was the puppet presentation. They had an older sister puppet talking about her baby brother puppet. Megan's in the middle, in the orange shirt.


At the end, the kids all got to hug Molly, the big sister puppet.


They practiced holding babies, but I think Megan wanted to hold a baby with a pink outfit on rather than this one. She wasn't too excited.



Our spot in the hospital's parking garage. First time I've ever parked in a space for pregnant moms. I mostly did it just so I could say I had done it. These spots were still fairly far from the hospital entrance; not sure who thought it was a good idea to put them there.


Also, here's Megan playing on the starfall.com website the other week. It's an educational site that teaches letters and phonics, and Megan likes that she can use the computer mouse and navigate the site by herself for the most part.
We made apple crisp yesterday. Megan used the crank device to peel and core the apples and thought it was great fun. Here she is with our bowl of prepared apples and our long strands of apple peel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment